Friday, April 16, 2010

Fun Finds

Today I am exploring the caverns of my mind...I looked at old poems I had written. An acquaintance of mine (who will remain anonymous for now) wrote this poem~I find it quite brilliant.

The Over-the-Counter Poem

Only in this can we find that which
Finds us when we look for questions that
Answer our location presented
As a position, disbelief opinion
Get out of your own way
Reality creation allows space to conform
Away from peninsula action
White people black people colored people
Choice, attitudes, experiences
Ascribed status, obstacles and stress

We are blessed and cursed
When asked wh
at reply with why
Is there purpose in speculation
If we are driven we give ourselves purpose
Belief is power
Life,
It's about these energies a vessel for
Old soul says it is what it is
Everything more nothing less
Words like language cannot describe
Like the mind can project

I also

looked for some new music. Here is who I came up with...
Beast Rest Forth Mouth
Kunek Flight of the Flyns
JJ- JJN2

I bought "Excuses" by The Morning Benders and "A Very Sad Song" by The Sound of Arrows.
the Sound of Arrows has a very cool website. http://www.thesoundofarrows.com/ Check it out. The Morning Benders Big Echo Album too: http://www.themorningbenders.com/


We shall not cease from exploration

And the end of all our exploring

Will be to arrive where we started

And know the place for the first time.

- Thomas Stearns Elliot

Todays ok paradox: "being nice to people will be the most selfish thing you will ever do" ~Dad
That's it for now...more later.

1 comment: